Their service has never really fired, it's always been the poor cousin of their other services and has never produced good results for me. I was getting a slightly higher PPC from them than from other providers, but their click rate was a lot worse and looking at their templates it's fairly easy to see why.
Google's announce timeframe is:
- March 21
- Users will no longer be able to create new Hosted domains. Hosted domain channels will also be read-only as of this date.
- April 18
- Hosted domains will become inactive, stop serving ads and cease accruing earnings and it’ll no longer be possible to earn from them. Domain settings and channels will still be accessible, but will be read-only in AdSense.
- June 27
- Hosted domains will no longer be available in AdSense accounts
- April 18, 2013
- Performance reports will no longer be be available.
They have provided instructions for how to move to another parking provider. Pretty basic and generic data but I do find their suggestions for selecting a parking provider very naive.
- "Contact your registrar for domain parking options.
- "Search Google for "park my domains" to see a list of popular domain parking options.
I only had 5 domains with them, so I I'll just move the domains to Namedrive which is what I should have done when I discovered Google wasn't doing very well for them. I kept them there as I wanted a performance comparison.