Pages

Saturday, April 5, 2008

What's this?

First post, usually a chance to express high hopes for the future. I'm going to be a bit more restrained.

I've had another blog Bruce / Kiore an occasional diary for a while and it's ended up being a confused mishmash of personal news, my views on the world and domaining related essays.

I've decided to split it into three. The original blog will be for personal news & revert to the occasional diary status, this blog for my domaining related posts and my world views will be stored at ¿Que? It's Manuel's favourite expression. I think it means "What?" in Spanish, but as a loanword to English it definitely means that.


I'll be moving the relevant postings from the old blog over here which is why there will be entries here from before I began the blog.

No comments: